[nabentre] Blind Entrepreneurs Unite

Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews goldyemoran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:51:33 UTC 2018

Hi, Leslie, things are fine. I've downloaded the components to run
Java. Still working on the html section of the first book as it
teaches both JavaScript and Html. Created the sample CV successfully,
even though I coppied. I'll probably do my own practice pages, if the
book doesn't have anymore exercises in that section. Your real estate
classes are online or off?
Got my first website client, my support group wants me to design their
website. I have to bring my laptop to the next meeting, so we can go
over web hosting and domain checking, and they want to look at my site
also.