[nabentre] Blind Entrepreneurs Unite; Business/personal Capital gain opportunity

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:38:18 UTC 2018

Hello my fellow Entrepreneurs,

It is wonderful to recognize that entrepreneurs would like to unite. I am an
entrepreneur myself and have been in business since 2012. Encouraging
companies to utilize a blind owned very small business as a vendor or sub
contractor is very difficult and it has had a humbling effect on my bottom
line, but I begun facilitating an opportunity that has allowed my company to
grow by generating capital with a minimal amount of effort. If you navigate
websites with assistive technology, this opportunity may just be for you.

We are looking for residents of the following states, please be advised, We
require one representative for each state :

Indiana
Kentucky
Tenessee
Mississippi
Arkansaw
wisconsin
Massachusetts
Iowa
Minessota
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
New mexico
Colorado
Wyoming
utah
Montana
Washington state
Connecticut
Vermont
New hampshire
Maine
Rhode island
Alaska
Hawaii

If you or some one you know live in one of the above mentioned states, is
blind and possess good computer skills, please contact me at the following
contact information:

Phone, (5 1 3) 5 8 2, 8 6 0 6

Email addresses:
Personal/philanthropy, walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Business, wmitchell at l2tpands.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and I hope to speak with
you soon.

Sincerely,
Walter Mitchell