[nabentre] Anyone using Mail Chimp?

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 09:41:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

I too am interested in this, because I am developing a web site for a client
who already has Mailchimp,.  I have integrated Mailchimp into her web site
in terms of subscribing to her list, but it got me to thinking is it a good
platform for Email marketing generally.

I am still not sure yet whether it is accessible or not.  I am learning
about it as we speak, so any experiences would be gratefully received.

Thanks.

All the best

Steve