[nabentre] Amazon's Disability Customer Support

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 31 16:23:06 UTC 2018

Good morning again everyone,

	Amazon has a number you can call to report accessibility issues with
their Website and Apps. The number is: (888) 283-1678. I haven't tried the
Kindle Authors form but one can buy books via Amazon's Website and the
Kindle App with no trouble. I personally know several blind persons whose
books are in the Amazon Kindle Library for purchase. We bought several of
them without accessibility issues.

	Justas Mary and I are doing with our network partners those wishing
to use Kindle and iBooks to sell their books need to contact the respective
Disability Support Lines for Amazon and Apple to address accessibility
challenges. All the best for a wonderful Easter.

Peter Donahue