[nabentre] Thanks For Slamming the Door On Opportunity!

Brad Dunse lists at braddunse.com
Sat Sep 1 16:51:28 UTC 2018

Out of lurk mode and then back in.

I know a blind lady who was person of the year in her household name MLM
company. Spoke at their national convention... did very well.

I'm not the MLM type myself, just because of my personality.

But, I think it's a bit dangerous to lasso all MLM's in one group based
off one personality type.

If that were valid, I'd have thought all blind folks were buttholes
based off a few I first met while going blind myself ;D.

Different strokes for different folks. And yeah, there's not so good
MLM's out there. One large one's founder is still in prison today.

But that is just a cross section of any business sector.

  While others are trusted household names for several decades.

I think here we're talking the difference in sales personalities.

Some have no problem with a company pushing them to get 25 doors
slammed in their face to make one sale, and other people are comfortable
and successful selling noninvasively via e-mail... and everything in
between.

Here's a distinction to consider.

Don’t' choose a business just because you heard it makes money. Choose a
business venture because it matches who you are as a person.

If you choose the former and it doesn't match you?

You'll likely never get it off the ground or crash and burn miserably.

Then ask yourself, is this MLM debating thread getting you closer or
further away from your goal?

Back to lurking.

Brad