[nabentre] I've decided

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin577 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:32:43 UTC 2018

Okay, thanks to the tips and suggestion from when i was asking for them.

I know from experience MLM businesses aren't for me. Tried with Vector
Marketing, and my wife attempted with Scentsy. Good luck and continued
success to those that this works for.

I decided to do search engine optimization services, with a focus on
small, local brick and mortar stores that want to increase their
presents online, or get online.

If it is not against list rules,and there is interest, I can go more in
to the exact services I will be offering.

Michael