[nabentre] Opportunity to advocate for your disability and generate cashflow while doing so!

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:19:13 UTC 2019

Hello fellow Entrepreneurs!

If you live in California, I have an opportunity for people with
disabilities, blind, hearing impaired and wheelchair bound, to advocate for
their disability by conducting investigations. If your investigations are
successful, you will receive cashflow for completeing the task. If
interested, please contact me off line at the information below.

L2T Logo

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

President/Owner, L2T Products and Services, LLC

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free

(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line

(877) 226-5824 Fax

wmitchell at l2tpands.com email

 <http://www.l2tpands.com/> www.L2Tpands.com Website

"From Logistics to Technology,

We deliver Quality"!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.