[nabentre] Opportunity to advocate for your disability and generate cashflow while doing so!

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Fri Jan 18 19:26:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am interested in what exactly you are doing. I am an entrepreneur based in Kentucky. If there is a way that I could facilitate this here and conduct the same investigations that you are talking about then I would be happy to help. I noticed that you own and operate your own company, so I assume that you may just be gathering market research.

Reece O'Bryan
502-827-3725

------Sent from my iPhone