[nABEntre] Service-disabled veteran contracts with DoD

Emre Sarbak emre.sarbak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:12:59 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am the co-founder of an MIT-spinoff AI startup that builds apps for the
visually impaired and the blind. Department of Defense is very interested
in AI technologies these days and, as a side project, we have been
exploring ways to enter that world to provide different AI solutions.

I have recently come across Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small-Business
Program, which gives some advantage to small businesses owned by
service-disabled veterans. I started wondering whether we could do a joint
venture with a service-disabled veteran to explore some opportunities.

I was wondering if any of you know an individual who is a service-disabled
veteran and who may be interested in talking about exploring some
opportunities.

Thanks a lot,

emre

---