[nABEntre] Service-disabled veteran contracts with DoD

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:21:43 UTC 2019

 First, what is your name and what is the name of your start up company?
It sounds as if you are seeking a veteran for the sole purpose of acquiring
DOD contracts, is that correct?  Also, what is the nature or specific
technologies that you are working on developing?

 Please provide additional details about you your company and your team and
more specifics on the focus of your business pursuits.