[nABEntre] Seeking capital for a business venture

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Thu Aug 6 14:00:48 UTC 2020

Reach out to your local commission for the blind. you may also connect with the small business administration. Would help if you also had a business plan at the ready. Good luck..

-----Original Message-----
From: NABEntre <nabentre-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Zeeshan Khan via NABEntre
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 5:39 PM
To: NFBnet NAB Entrepreneurs Mailing List <NABEntre at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Zeeshan Khan <zeek786 at gmail.com>
Subject: [nABEntre] Seeking capital for a business venture

Hello everyone!
Hope all of you are safe and doing well. I have not posted on here in many years and excited to do so now.

Does anyone know if NFB or another organization offers funding to help startup companies get off the ground? I am familiar with the SBA's offerings in this aspect, but wondering if anyone else may know of other sources of funding for blind entrepreneurs / business owners.

Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Cheers!

Zee