[nABEntre] Seeking capital for a business venture

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:19:45 UTC 2020

There is plenty of public and private lending available for start up businesses regardless of whether you’re blind or not. You will definitely at the very least want to have a good business plan in place first. Is it a product or service-based business? What is your proof of concept? Who is your market how large is your market and who is your competition? And maybe most importantly do you have current sales and customers right now? If not why not? What can you do to begin getting customers in sales right now before funding? Is your business model scalable, and if so how will you scale it? You will also need to have all your numbers together that are realistic. What is the cost to acquire a customer? What is the cost to you per sale? What is the cost for customer service? Can you make repeat sales or up sales from an initial sale? If so how much and what kind? What is the lifetime customer value to your business? What are you basing those numbers on?

These numbers are actually quite easy to come up with once you think through your business and begin making sales. If you have additional questions feel free to reach out to me.

Kevin