[nABEntre] A place to advertise for you entrepreneurs

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Aug 7 15:46:53 UTC 2020

(Sigh( I'm only going to waste a few minutes of my time addressing
this personal attack from Mr. Vega, which is not his first personal
attack on someone on a public list but ah well.

Firstly, the purpose of BlindAds is the following:

The purpose of this group is to enable the buying, selling, and
trading amongst its blind & vision impaired group members. No illegal
activity, dishonesty, or attacks on any Group member will be tolerated
with the attacker being banned from further participation in the
group.
Group Information
 990 Members

That should explain why you're not allowed into BlindAds.

Secondly, the paid services you offered as having more reach are very
different services from BlindAds, and on top of that, BlindAds is
totally free!

Everyone is welcome to use whichever services one wants to.

Stay well,

Laz

On 8/7/20, Gabe Vega Commtech LLC <gabe.vega at commtechusa.net> wrote:
> oh and by the way, I get 6000 person exposure with blind bargains and
> 1300 on the blind post, so no not really not the biggest.
>

> On 8/7/2020 8:20 AM, Laz via NABEntre wrote:
>> You can subscribe to BlindAds which has nearly 1000 list members and
>> is the largest and most successful group of its kind. Imagine
>> increasing your reach to more prospects to nearly 1000 more prospects!
>>
>> To subscribe just send a blank email message to the following email
>> address,
>>
>> BlindAds+subscribe at groups.io
>>
>> Stay well everyone,
>>
>> laz