[nABEntre] A place to advertise for you entrepreneurs

Gabe Vega Commtech LLC gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Fri Aug 7 15:51:27 UTC 2020

These are lies. because even why my staff which have nothing to do with
me, you even ban them as well so why are you trying to play victum?

just because they work for me, you not only refuse me but also my staff,
which they never made an attack on you or your little list anyways, but
you still ban their posts about my company when all they are trying to
do is make an honest living.

I don't care if you ban me but stopping my staff from making a
livelyhood for themselves is just low.