[nABEntre] Use of List

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 01:57:47 UTC 2020

There have been several messages on this list, that many would
characterize as "personal attacks."  All of you, just stop.  Think
about what you say, and how you say it.  Remember do unto others as
you would have them do onto you.

I know people want this list to be successful -- as do I but one
traditional problem is that there is a wide variety of
entrepreneurial activities people engage in, and one man's bread and
butter is another man's spam.  This particularly happens with
multi-level marketing ventures.

Everyone, please bee a little more tolerant of each other.

David Andrews, List Owner

https://www.avg.com