[nABEntre] looking for work from home businesses including direct selling companies for men

karate25 at comcast.net karate25 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 23 13:10:51 UTC 2020

hello there again everyone, Daniel Perry here again and I'm so happy to
report that not only have I found a direct selling company that I can mostly
work with, but dear old mom suggested it for me. I'm happy to announce that
I'm now a successful Avon representative and have been now for about 6
campaigns now. Yes, there are some accessibility hurtles, however I am able
to effectively run my Avon business as a direct delivery only business and
I've got 64 people on my team. However, out of those 64, only about 12 or so
actually make the effort to run their businesses. I'll take what I can get
however, so I'm happy. Now that I'm able to run an Avon business, I'm
looking into a second company that I can expand into. I'm not stopping Avon
by any means though let me make that perfectly clear. I'm so happy with them
because the products pretty much sell themselves without me having to really
do any sort of heavy marketing. I've even got my own facebook business page
that I've hooked up to Avon's social media platform. Now, if I could only
get Avon's it department to get back in touch with me about making the site
more accessible. I'm not able to fully use our training platform because
both jaws and nvda don't see the button that tells the system that I've been
able to locate our resource library so that I can proceed to the next module
in the short cut to success course that I'm currently stuck in. Other than
this however, I'm having lots of fun with Avon. I finally feel as though I'm
a functioning and contributing member of society. If anyone would like to
join my team, please feel very free to reach out to me and to go to my Avon
store located at youravon.com/danielsavon. Have a wonderful day to you all.