[nABEntre] Websites

Robert Sollars robertsollars2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 10:48:31 UTC 2020

Well y'all have been more critical about the website that I thought you
would and I don't have a website also because I can't afford the fee's
necessary to edit and purchase and so on. I can also tell yo that I also
know several experts in the business consulting field that other who have a
g mail address and say that you don't need a website to be in business.so to
that end if all I get is this there is no use to try and protet y'all with
what I do.if you can access the web then you find out about me.

Thank you for allowing me on the list

Robert