[nABEntre] Websites

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunse.com
Thu Jan 2 17:04:14 UTC 2020

I didn't read all the threads here.

No, you don't need a website in every situation or business. Most,
eventually, but to start, not.

As for Gmail, it's done yes, but it isn't as professional. It's just
not. It always raises my brow when I see it used in business.

Here's a $10 to $15 solution.

1. Go to GoDaddy, Site Ground,
<https://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afcode=0d07260ac8168571d9f943cb44034622>or
somewhere and register a domain you want.

2. It will come with at least one e-mail address you can use.

3. Go to Wix.com and start a free website.

4. Re-direct your newly registered domain to the Wix website you set up.

5. Advertise your new custom domain and use your new custom e-mail address.

 From the outside, it will, for the most art, look like your own domain.
They will tell from the Wix address, but all your business cards and
such can have your custom domain printed and used to direct to the Wix site.

When you get enough scratch, you can host your own website. I recommend
Site Ground
<https://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afcode=0d07260ac8168571d9f943cb44034622>over
goDaddy.

Brad Dunsé

Brad Dunsé smiling wearing a black dress shirt

Web copy and content for the music industry, written by a musician...
for musicians

Uniquely qualified to help you attract new customers and gain more sales.

715-760-0712
www.linkedin.com/in/braddunse <http://www.linkedin.com/in/braddunse>
brad at braddunse.com <mailto:brad at braddunse.com>
www.braddunse.com <https://www.braddunse.com/>