[nABEntre] a question from Daniel Perry about a potencial business opportunity

karate25 at comcast.net karate25 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 02:15:49 UTC 2020

Hello there. My name is Daniel Perry and I’m looking for some sort of business opportunity working from home. I’m even open to direct selling, but I don’t wish to do Amway not because I have anything against it necessarily but do to the simple fact that I can’t recruit at all. I’m not good at it and never have been. So if there are any sorts of direct selling companies that are accessible and are good for guys, please by all means please let me know. Also, I don’t have a lot of money to be tossing at this, so the cheaper the better if at all possible. I actually worked for awhile with another company doing web site testing and had to drop out because they had cut all of us part time employees back to hourly wages, and those wages wouldn’t have been nearly enough to pay the bills. We’re talking between $15.00-$20.00 per hour, and you never knew when your next project would come, nor the length of the project. So there you have it. All of the information you need to help me out. If anyone has any questions for me, please feel very free to ask. Have a wonderful evening and I look forward to hearing from you soon.