[nABEntre] Adapt, Create, and Execute

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon May 11 02:56:49 UTC 2020

Hello Daniel,

	Any business is going to require you to do recruiting of customers or team players. We attended a leadership conference that was supposed to occur in Greenville South Carolina but was held online due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Our team leaders didn't stop there. Another part of our team also holds a conference they call "Spring Forward." We ended up being able to attend two online events for the price of one. They were over entire weekends.

	One of the speakers on the "Spring Forward" conference created an acronym from the word "Ace."The letters in "ACE" stand for Adapt, Create, and Execute. Any business will require you to develop a skillset including the ability of recruiting others as employees or as team players in a direct selling situation for example. Given the high unemployment rate resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic many types of businesses if they want to survive will need to reinvent themselves and those involved with them will need to find ways to adapt, create, and execute. If you want to start you'll need to adapt to how it must operate in this new normal, create ways to perfect your recruitment skills and take the action steps to grow your business, (Execution.)  There are many good books on business topics such as becoming a top-knotch recruiter. If you continue to believe you can't learn to recruit others to become customers, employees, or team players your business will never get off of the ground. Now find some good books to read or take some business courses at a local community college to help you learn these skills to help you become a success in the business of your choosing. All the best.

Peter Donahue