[nABEntre] Fwd: Partnering Beyond 2020 (51)

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:33:08 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: FLD CPEP Decennial Partnership (CENSUS/ OTHER) <
fld.cpep.decennial.partnership at census.gov>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 2:29 AM
Subject: Partnering Beyond 2020 (51)
To: FLD CPEP Decennial Partnership (CENSUS/ OTHER) <
fld.cpep.decennial.partnership at census.gov>

Dear Trusted 2020 Census Partner:

On behalf of the U.S. Census Bureau, thank you for your valuable
partnership during the 2020 Census.  In collaboration with nearly 400,000
other partners, you exhibited enormous dedication by engaging, educating,
and encouraging households within historically under-counted communities to
complete the 2020 Census.

At the conclusion of the 2020 Census, we surveyed a sample of our
partners.  We also held listening tours with partners from across the
country who shared with us invaluable insight on their experiences during
the 2020 Census and provided recommendations on how we could improve and
continue engagement during the non-decennial period (2021–2027).
*Overwhelmingly,
2020 local partners expressed a desire to remain updated and engaged during
non-decennial years.*  To that end, we are thrilled to provide you with the
opportunity to maintain that engagement.

*This email is to affirm your organization’s desire to maintain an ongoing
partnership with the U.S. Census Bureau.*  During non-decennial years, the
Census Bureau conducts more than 130 surveys and programs annually
including the Economic Census, Census of Governments, American Community
Survey, housing surveys, business surveys and many more.  These activities
produce a rich trove of data that can help you better understand the
challenges in your community and develop actionable ways to address
them.  Through this ongoing partnership, we will be able to equip you with
tools that will support your work in expanding equity and building wealth
in underserved communities.  We will also invite you to participate in one
of our quarterly virtual Partner Collaboration Forums.

To *affirm* your continued partnership with the U.S. Census Bureau, respond
in the subject line and/or body of the email with:* BEYOND 2020*.  We also
encourage you to fill out and return the attached Partner Agreement Form
with your reply to help us understand your areas of interest.  A
non-response will indicate that your organization has declined to partner
with the Census Bureau during the non-decennial period, however, we look
forward to engaging with you again as we prepare to launch the 2030 Census
later in the decade.

Sincerely,

Willette Allen

Assistant Division Chief, Community Partnership & Engagement Program

U.S. Census Bureau

*Respond in subject line and/or body of the email with: BEYOND 2020. *

Community Partnership and Engagement Program, Field Division

U.S. Census Bureau

o: 301-763-4949 <301-763-2875>

census.gov <http://www.census.gov/>  |  @uscensusbureau
<https://www.census.gov/about/contact-us/social_media.html>