[nABEntre] LinkedIn and Email Provider

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:04:23 UTC 2023

How many of you have a LinkedIn profile? I'd love to connect with
other blind entrepreneurs. Mine isn't specifically for my business,
but the business is listed on it. I'd be happy to share my URL and
feel free to share yours. If you're not on LinkedIn, it is a good way
to connect with others in your field or even just with other
entrepreneurs. The key is to build up your profile, which I hadn't
been doing enough until recently, and being active. Anyway here's
mine.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/AmandaRMatheny

Second, do you use an @gmail address or an @yourdomain.com address?
Emails @yourdomain look a lot more professional, but my old provider,
while technically accessible, was a bit too clunky for my liking, so I
did some research to find a good one and I particularly like Proton
Mail. It's highly secure and very accessible, and not to expensive. If
you've been looking for a good, accessible email provider that you can
set up with an @yourdomain.com address, check out their business
accounts. I hope that some of you find this helpful.

Warm Regards,
Amanda Matheny, PHR