[nABEntre] Accessible email marketing platforms

Steve Martin monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:44:19 UTC 2023

There is a email list included in WordPress now if you install JetPack I believe. However, its free offering probably isn’t as generous as say Mailerlite’s and some others out there, but there could be some advantage to managing your WordPress and Emails from the same Dashboard. The issue you will run into with most of these services is Email design. Outside of that Mailer Lite is pretty usable otherwise. For Email Design if sighted assistance isn’t available it’s something the AIRA small  business option could be useful for.
Steve