[nABEntre] Accessible email marketing platforms

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunse.com
Wed Feb 22 18:03:52 UTC 2023

Marko,

ConvertKit.

I can't speak how they are compared to others today. When I started, I
found them far more accessible than Mailchimp at the time, But more,
they were totally in for making it accessible which, to me, is a big
thumbs up.

  You know how it is with so many companies. You e-mail them
accessibility concerns and they say thanks, we'll forward it to our
developers. Then nothing happens, right?

Not with ConvertKit.

ConvertKit e-mailed me a couple weeks back on a fix I asked about. They
had actually fixed it long before, but wanted to make sure i knew about
it. So took the time to e-mail me personally.

They've always been interested in accessibility. In fact, in the
beginning, I'd exchanged e-mails with the owner, Nathan, on this. He is
long since up the staffing chain, but still the company has a nice feel
to it. Very reachable, very caring folks.

Mailchimp has since been bought out by Intuit, which has a reputation of
little interest in accessibility with their business software such as
Quickbooks.

For me? It's ConvertKit and nothing but. Not only is it accessible, but
it is used by huge influencers in the entrepreneurial world such as
Brian Clark, Pat Flynn, and others driving its relativity to the market.

Hope that helps.

Brad Dunsé