[nabop] career information

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Thu Jun 18 23:23:53 UTC 2009

    Hello. I recently graduated with my associate's degree. If I pursue a career in customer  service training, would it be best to train at Lions world or a similar program? I am also considering Braille proofreading and Braille transcription. I live in Texas. where is the best place to receive training in this field? what is the average annual salary? I need to find a career that will enable me to support my two children. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Sarah