[nabop] medical transcription, court reporter careers

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 22:10:22 UTC 2010

I went for training as a court reporter before losing my vision in 1998 it
is very hard and never got my speed up, you have to go for specialized
training which is very expensive.

I currently own my own business as  a travel agent, internet based.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com