[nabop] coding software.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:06:38 UTC 2012

I also work in the Billing and coding field, I was the first blind graduate of Branford Hall out here on Long Island in 2008, I worked for a Laboratory here on Long Island, there software was windows based program so Windoweyes and Jaws worked with it, it was there own program. I know that medical manager doesn't work with them.
Many of the programs in doctors offices are windows based programs.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138