[nabop] coding software.

Berneta Lemon blt.fullsound at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:31:40 UTC 2012

Hi.

I appreciate your quick response. I haven't actually begun. I am studying
online at the Ultimate Medical Academy out of Tampa, Florida. Since I got my
foot in the door, they have become very interested in making their
curriculum more accessible, and, in a short time, have moved with a serious
purpose. That includes making preparations to send some of their employees
for JAWS training. They are trying to get information on the best practice
management system program for JAWS users.

Since you've had experience, I would be interested in hearing more of your
thoughts at your convenience.