[nabop] working at a front desk and accomodations

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 05:07:28 UTC 2013

Hello Danielle,
What job do you have, if any? I thought that last year you were also looking
for work.
No, you do not know me.

Another thing.
How would you handle forms and data entry?
I know no OCR program reads handwriting.
One of the tasks at the volunteer job and many front desks is to give a
prospective client a form. They fill it out and
then you read it and input that data in a database.

The only ways I can think of to do this are if it were read to me.
Two ways; but this would rely on a reader or someone's honesty.
One way is to take the form and have another staf member or volunteer read
it as I either write it in braille or type it into the database.
A second way is to have the client themselves verbalize what they write and
I would record it and listen to the data to input it into the database.
Thanks.

Ashley