[nabop] working at a front desk and accomodations

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 05:24:41 UTC 2013

I'm curious why whether or not I have a job matters to you, at all! I
wasn't looking for any type of job as a receptionist or data entry
clerk at this time either.

Is that the type of job you are implying I should have? Or, do you
sincerely want ansers to your personal inquiries.
I digress:

If I were in your position I'd probably approach the handwritten forms
the same way; though, I'd likely avoid asking the client to read the
form back since they could get the idea I was incompetent.

Danielle
P.S. I hope you get the ansers you need.