[nabop] career info

lemberg1 gary at samobile.net
Thu Jan 23 06:17:17 UTC 2014

Hello lisa

I am 36 years old, and I am blind.  I was a massage therapist, but not
to long ago I got arthis in my left hip.  I am interested in the
paralegal profession.  I wanted to know if a blind person could do this
career with some acomadations, and sitting down?  The reason that i am
asking about the sitting down aspect of it is because i can't walk, or
stand for a long period of time.  Do you know of any one in NJ that
does this for a living?  I am interested in the criminal justice .
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Sincerely Gary lemberg