[nabop] career info

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Jan 23 11:15:06 UTC 2014

Hi Gary and everyone,

If you are looking for someone in New Jersey that you can communicate
with who is a paralegal, I am going to refer you to the lawyer listserv
on our nfb net service. I personally do not know anyone who is a
paralegal. I'm sorry thhis is out of my area of expertise.
Go to www.nfbnet.org and select a link to add or drop an NFB list.
If you need further assistance, write to me privately at
lhall007 at cinci.rr.com or lisahall at samobile.net. If you still want to
talk to me by phone, you can call (513) 931-7070 at home on evenings
and weekends or cell phone at (513) 550-5155.
Just remember I work during the day as a Braille Proofreader at
Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired Monday through
Friday. If you leave a message at either phone number, I will get back
with you in the evenings or weekends and we can talk then.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)