[nabop] Keeping Track of Office Staff

Diaz, Kristen - EBSA Diaz.Kristen at dol.gov
Wed Jun 18 12:49:36 UTC 2014

My second question is whether it is polite to say hello to or at least smile at a person every time they walk by or whether that would seem like too much to a sighted person. I say hello to the people entering and exiting the office both to be polite and to find out from their voices who is going by, so that I can keep loose track of who is in and who is out at any given time. But I am unsure if the staff might think that is strange. Thank you--Kristen

Kristen Diaz
Administrative Assistant
US Department of Labor
Employee Benefits Security Administration
The Curtis Center, Suite 870 West
170 South Independence MallWest
Philadelphia, PA 19106
P: 215-861-5300
F: 215-861-5347
Diaz.kristen at dol.gov

This message may contain information that is privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Do not disclose without consulting the Employee Benefits Security Administration. If you think you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.