[nabop] Accessible Caller ID on an Office Phone?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 20:13:43 UTC 2014

Kristen!

I think I met you years ago at the NFBV state convention.
Awesome you're working in Dol. I have the same question as you. I worked in
several federal offices for internships and federal employment as an admin
assistant or secretary is one option I'm exploring.

Also please tell me about your job on or off list.
If you are in virginia, we should meet up or chat via phone!
Is your job entry level? if I work in federal system, I qualify at gs 5.

I want to know how you do your job. Isn't there a lot of copying and filing
for that type of work?
If so, what do you do? give it to someone else?

Ashley