[nabop] working as a reservationist or other hospitality job

Jessica Diaz changedheart421 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:55:57 UTC 2014

Hello,
Reservationists are great but some of the computer systems are complex
and it would take some fast skills in order to be on the phone and
inputting info at the same time. That being said, Statler is amazing
and I suggest them definitely. They have shortened it since I went in
06 but the placement rate after you finish is amazing. If you're
willing to move around you might even have a better chance.
Jessica Diaz