[nabop] Accessible Caller ID on an Office Phone?

Jessica Diaz changedheart421 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:51:17 UTC 2014

Hi,
Here at one point, they used Accessaphone. The link is
http://accessaphone.com/ It supposedly interfaced with the computer
and gave info about who was calling. When I worked at Hyatt, I used
Tele Talk. The link is
http://www.compusult.at/at-website/our-products/teletalk1. It is made
by Compusult out of Canada. It really is for Switchboard Operators and
is very very expensive. I loved it though because as you said the
voice read the phone number and had a log that I could go back through
and find a number if I wanted to. In the call center I work at right
now, I use Cisco agent because I am on a call cue. It reads the phone
numbers and allows me to view a log. If I am not logged in to the cue
on the computer, my regular office phone doesn't have anything that
reads. Good luck.
Jessica Diaz