[nabop] Introduction and question

Maria pinkrose101 at att.net
Sun Feb 1 07:08:08 UTC 2015

Hi, my name is Maria and I live in the Los Angeles county in California.  I
am looking to become Braille Certified in order to obtain employment either
as a transcriber or proof reader of Braille.

I have been reading and writing Braille for over 20 years and I love it so I
thought this would be a perfect career for me.

My question is, how would I go about getting Braille certified?  Are there
any local training courses?

Thank you all in advance.

Regards,

Maria

The greatness comes not when things are always going well for you.

But the greatness comes when you're really tested,

when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes...

Because only if you've been in the deepest valley

can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.