[nabop] Introduction and question

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Feb 1 18:40:36 UTC 2015

You might check with the NFB, as I believe they work with the NLS course,
sorry, do not have the details.

Also, I'm not so sure about the amount of money you can make as a
transcriber.  Is this a side income?  You won't become wealthy doing
proof-reading or transcribing.  I used to have my own business before my
husband retired and we moved, but it did make a nice second income, but
would not have been a good main income.

It would be good to have others' perspective on this as well.

Judy