[nabop] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:59:35 UTC 2015

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus.  I am a visually impaired college
student earning my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
at UCF.  My areas of focus are Arts and Humanities and Behavior
and Social sciences.  My minor is in Mass Communications.  I am
also puffmuing an internship at the Center For Distributed
Learning located in the UCF library.  We ensure that all online
courses are accessible to students with disablities.  I joined
this list because I work in an office with other software
developers who believe in providing accessible software and
assignments for students with disabilities.