[nabop] National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP) have 2 activities at this year's NFB 75th convention

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Jul 6 03:35:38 UTC 2015

Hi Ashly:

This is Lisa Hall responding to your question. I made a recording using
my victor reader stream 2nd generation tonight. I don't know how the
recording came out. Our room did not have a sound system in it. It is
my hope that the recording was heard in a good way. Joanne Jordan, our
secretary from Virginia, was not there. Debbie Brown, our treasurer,
have been wearing a second hat to write minutes for us. Debbie wrote
last year's meeting for us  when our previous secretary, Mary Donahue,
was unable to make the convention because of financial and health
issues.  I think Debbie Brown deserves a recognition for the work she
has been doing for us for many years. I have been serving as President
of this division since 1996. This is my 27th national convention and I
only missed 3 national cnventions. Isn't that awesome?
Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, President of NABOP