[nabop] Fwd: [BANA-Announce] BANA to Hold Fall Meeting November 5 through 7, 2015

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:32:21 UTC 2015

Hello:

I tried clicking on the email addresses for the Chair of BANA, but it
keeps saying link not valid.  I wanted to know if these meetings are
lived streamed to reach a broader audience base which includes
individuals who are interested, but unable to attend in person like
the Access Board has begun doing?

I really would like to hear the agenda items, but my schedule does not
permit me to travel to Illinois next week.

Thank you,

Justin Young