[nabop] Fwd: [BANA-Announce] BANA to Hold Fall Meeting November 5 through 7, 2015

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Oct 28 09:49:57 UTC 2015

Hi Justin,

As far as I know, the meeting is not being streamed. From my experience
it is geared for people who serve on the Braille Authority of North
America which represents various producers, braille instructors,
transcribers, proofreaders, and anyone who is involve in teaching,
promoting, and producing braille materials to braille readers.

To observe what happens at the meeting, you have to write an email to
the chair of BANA which is currently Jennifer Dunnam and her email is
chair at brailleauthority.org.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, President of National Association of Blind Office
Professionals (NABOP)