[nabop] New Member Intro and Questions

Dani Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 04:15:09 UTC 2015

Hi, Everyone.
I'm Dani, and I just joined the list. I'm in Hawaii, and am taking the
UEB certification course, as well as music courses. My goal is to
teach braille music and to transcribe and proofread to supplement my
income.

I am almost at the midpoint in the transcription course and am aware
that I'll need to get experience with actual transcription before I
can take both the music braille proofreading and the braille
proofreading courses.

I'm hoping to connect with transcribers and proofreaders to talk about
their experiences and/or glean any advice they'd be willing to share.
I wouldn't be who or wher I am today without braille, and would love
to be able to help build a more stable future for braille users in the
blindness community.

Looking Forward to Hearing From Y'all,
Dani