[nabop] question about a job

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:54:03 UTC 2016

  Hello,
I am new to the list and was hoping someone could help me.  I
have been assigned to work on a project in which I am responsible
for locating forklift dealers from each brand and inputting them
into an Excel spreadsheet.  Most of the dealer websites thus from
have been accessible, but there is one website in which the combo
boxes do not seem to work well with JAWS.  There are two combo
boxes: one to select the continent and one to select the country.
When I select North America, JAWS does not seem to read the
second box to select the country.  When I press the arrow keys,
nothing happens.  I've tried both the alt down arrow and enter to
open the combo box.  I am using JAWS 18.  Is there anything else
I can try in order to make these combo boxes work correctly?
Would nvda do better? If nothing else works, I may have to tell
my supervisor that I cannot enter the dealers for this specific
brand.  Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay