[nabop] question about a job

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sat Dec 17 15:45:49 UTC 2016

I was going to test the website from my phone but it wasn't included in your email. It may be that the website is more accessible on the phone, I have found this to be the case in some instances. This would just mean that you would have to manually copy the information from your phone into the Excel database if it does happen to be more accessible on the phone. Give that a try!
Additionally, I've personally not try this however would freedom scientific technical support be able to assist in instances like this?

Sent from my iPhone