[nabop] question about a job

Munawar Bijani munawarb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:10:17 UTC 2016

Generally they are. But NVDA has object navigation that JAWS does not
have. I think you will find (as I have found in my experience with NVDA)
that object navigation will let you get at the elements that the
traditional Off-Screen Model does not let you access in commercial
screen reading software. I've been faced with your exact situation many
times where a list box on a website is inaccessible. NVDA 8 times out of
10 has been able to rescue me. :)