[nabop] office tasks and paperwork

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:35:36 UTC 2016

Making appointments is probably accessible, depending on the software. Google calendars and outlook are accessible. I would bone up on excel, as you will end up using some spreadsheets. I braille label files by labeling the back of the file tab. I scan as much paper as possible, and put it in directories on my computer so that I do not have to worry about Reading it visually.

Sent from my iPhone