[nabop] upcoming meeting dates for 2016 national convention nabop meeting

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 03:06:31 UTC 2016

From: Lisa Hall
To: nabop at nfbnet.org
Subject: upcoming meeting dates for 2016 national convention nabop meeting
Hi everyone,

This is Lisa Hall, President of National Association of Blind Office
Professionals (NABOP) letting you know that there will be 2 meeting
dates at this year's convention in Orlando, Florida.

Our NFB Convention is scheduled for June 30 through July 5, 2016 at
Rosen Shingle Creek Resort at 9939 Universal Boulevard in Orlando,
Florida. To learn more about the convention, go to www.nfb.org and
https://nfb.org/convention.

If you haven't looked at the agenda, below is the most important
information you'll need at this year's convention. I am still working
on the agenda for the first meeting and hope to have everything
together by the end of June 28.

THURSDAY, JUNE 30

6:30 - 10:00 pm­NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLIND OFFICE PROFESSIONALS
Suwannee 19, Level 2
6:30 pm­Registration
Learn about assistive technology in the workplace, training
opportunities, and any job announcements available. Lisa Hall, President

MONDAY, JULY 4

7:00 - 9:00 pm­BRAILLE PROOFREADING SEMINAR
Wekiwa 9, Level 2
If you are a parent of a blind child, teacher of blind and
visually-impaired children, a rehabilitation teacher, or interested in
learning what's happening in the Braille field, join us to get hands-on
experience. Presented by the National Association of Blind Office
Professionals Division. Lisa Hall, President

And there you have it.

This year is an election year. I will be celebrating 20 years of
service as President of National Association of Blind Office
Professionals (NABOP). For secretary and treasurer, please have your
minutes or reports to give at appropriate times.

If anyone wants to join the division, dues is $5.00 and can be given to
Debbie Brown at the meeting. Be sure to let all your friends you know
who are interested in learning what is new in technology, training
opportunities, or learning more about office careers, let them know.

If anyone have questions or concerns, send me an email at
lhall007 at cinci.rr.com. Or you can call me at the following phone
numbers: (evenings and weekends at home: (513) 931-7070 or cell: (513)
550-5155. Both numbers have voice mail if I am unable to answer calls.
If you leave a message, give your name and contact number so that I can
call you back.. Be sure to spell out your name if possible. I will try
to get back with you as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)
a Division of National Federation of the Blind
Date:today at 10:35 PM

--
Lisa Hall
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org