[nabop] Question About NLS Nemeth Certification

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Thu May 20 11:13:10 UTC 2021

Hello Dani and everyone,

Dani, I took the Nemeth certification for braille proofreaders from
2007-2010, but stopped after the twelfth lesson. Since then, UEB has been in
adoption, and I will have to start over. If you want to transcribe, I cannot
answer that question. If you want to start ahead with practice lessons, the
provisional lessons are on the NFB Web site under www.nfb.org/transcribers.
I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Mary Donahue