[nabs-l] Mobility Methods

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 01:38:24 UTC 2008

Hello Laura,
Sunny is a reissue. She was too strong for her previous handler, so the
handler chose to give her back to GDF in hopes that she would be retired and
become a beloved pet or be reissued if the right person came along. My
trainer told me that if I had not come along that Sunny would have been
retired because there was not anyone else who could handld her Golden
Retriever combination of softness and stubbornness and her energy level and
very fast pace. The independence and freedom that she gives me are
priceless, and she herself is invaluable. Sunny absolutely loves to work,
and though I wish that our working life would be longer and that I had not
missed out on 3 or so years with her I cannot imagine having a better dog
for my 1st Guide Dog. Her enthusiasm, exuberance, energy, dedication, ETC
are beyond measure.
Kolby